Today I have a super quick and easy savoury pancake recipe to share. In my pancakes I’ve used mushrooms, spring onions and pepper but you can add in whatever you fancy!
- 1 cup of plain flower
- 1 cup of non dairy milk (cashew is my favourite, oat milk is also good)
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 diced red pepper
- 4 finely sliced spring onions
- A handful of diced mushrooms
Combine the flour and baking powder before adding in the milk and oil and whisking well so there are no lumps, Then stir in the vegetables.
Spoon the mixture into a hot frying pan coated with some dairy free butter and leave to cook until firm (3-4 minutes) before flipping and leaving for a further 2 minutes until golden brown.